Not Allowing me to transfer my money of Fixed Deposit to my saving bank Account

Location/place: Noida

Name of company/service: Indian Bank

I get the Motor accident claim from Phase -II couer noida. Court order to my bank (Indian Bank) that bank have to open F.D. of 200000 for 2 years and rest amount is credited in my saving bank account.Bank will not allow any loan on this F.D. and bank will not allow to withdraw the money in between of 2 years from this F.D. without permission of court.

Now two years has been comleted. when I go to bank for transfering the ammount in my saving Bank account.
Bank says: – you have to go to court for releasing order of this money as court didn’t mention in his order to release the money after two years.

Now please help me on this issue.
My question is How court will give another order to release the money?

I think bank statement is bull shit.
I need to file a complaint against bank on this issue.

That’s why I am here

Kindly help me .

Share for action

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.