Location/place: 179/12-01, FARAH POINT, 2ND CROSS, LALBAGH HOSUR ROAD WILSON GARDEN, BANGALORE-560027
Name of company/service: KARNATAKA SILK EMPORIUM,
1. I had bought four Sarees from Karnataka Silk Emporium on 20 Jan 2012 with the provision that they could be returned if these were not liked by my wife. The manager and salesmen had agreed for the same. Scanned copy of the bill is attached (Enclosure 1 Bill). Sarees were found to be over priced and of not desired design and quality by my wife. These sarees were returned on 29 Jan 2012. Scanned copy of endorsement of return of goods is enclosed (Enclosure 2).
2. Till date no reimbursement has been made by the Karnataka Silk Emporium despite repeatedly speaking to them by me and my personal staff. I & my staff has requested for reimbursement at least fifty times on telephone.
3. I have been speaking to Mr Srinivas M (Mobile No 09980980145) and Mr Ramesh & others (at telephone numbers of the shop). I was told Mr Srinivas M is the owner and Mr Ramesh is the Manager.
4. May I request you to direct Karnataka Silk Emprorium to reimburse Rs 13,500/- (Rupees thirteen thousand five hundred only) with penalty / interest as deemed fit by you.
5. Also a suitable penalty to restrain such practice be also imposed on Karnataka Silk Emprorium.
G C Sharma (08989932979)