CLICK HERE TO
WRITE A COMPLAINT 

Hi Tech Designer World

Location/place: Address : 2/150, Mount Poonamallee High Road, Kattupakkam Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600056, India,

Name of company/service: Hi Tech Designer World

Hi Tech Designer World

Name : Mr. Vinayagam ( Managing Director )
Company Name : Hi Tech Designer World
Country : India
Address : 2/150, Mount Poonamallee High Road, Kattupakkam Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600056, India,

Customer satisfaction
I have very bad experiance on this company. Managing Director and owner of this company is rowdy, but he will behave like he is very professional. Until you pay 100% of the money he wont start the work, but intially before i just enquire about the compnay they use to call me 5 to 6 time a day, and they told if you dont have money will start the work and pay in 3 month. And after i given some 90% of the payment he started his actuall behaviour. He didnt finish his work and 80% of the work completed and remaining 20% work he is not completed. and what ever is commited he didn’t given the quality..basically this company is fraud company.

Once he will receive the money he won’t even respond your call, Basically this company do Interior Designing Services, and modern kitchen, me and my friends have same experiance, i thought we go ist police but he had good contact with local Kattupakkam (Chennai) police, dont even think that.

Next i thought we will complian to consumer and that’s why i ask receipt copy and he is refused to give..pls guys take care.

Share for action
Comments
  1. 9 years ago

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.