Name of company/service: national autowheels, hadapsar pune
Tata Motors Limited
One Indiabulls Centre,
Tower 2A & B, 20th floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Jupiter Mills Compound,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel No 91 22 66586000
Fax No 91 22 66586010
Tata Motors Limited
Sales Office: 26th Floor, Centre 1, World Trade Centre
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005
Tel: 91 22 6656 1800
Fax: 91 22 66561893
National Auto Wheels,Near Nobel Hospital,Bypass Road,Magarpatta,Hadapsar, Pune-411000
Mr Ashish Nagpal(Owner),Mr Ravindra Gope(Manager),+(91)-8605016036, 8605016001, 8605016003, 8605016037
S No 151/12/1 Suresh Complex, Next To Nobel Hospital, Hadapsar Mundhwa Bypass, Hadapsar Industrial Area, Pune – 411013
TATA Motors Finance Limited.
I-Think Techno Campus Building A, 2nd Floor, Off Pokhran Road No.:- 2, Thane (West), 400 607 India.
Board Line: 91 22 61815400. Fax: 91 22 61815700
One Forbes, 5th Floor, Dr VB Gandhi Marg, Kala Ghoda, Fort
Marketing Office:Commercial Vehicles Business Unit – 022-66586000
Passenger Car Business Unit – 022-66586000
corporate office:- 022-66658282
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
[email protected];[email protected],[email protected],[email protected], [email protected],[email protected]
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
Mr Wahid Khan/Ms Ruchira
Survey No 151/12/1 Suresh Complex,Next Noble Hospital, Hadapsar Mundhawa Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028
+(91)-8888988786, 8605016014,8608605999, 8308305999, 8601016026, 8605016035, 8605016023, 8605016020
Corporate Headquarters :-Bombay House,Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001,India,Phone: 91 22 6665 8282,Fax:91 22 6665 7799
Greetings From TiwariCaterers,PimpleGurav,Dapodi,Pune.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls find here with the attached soft copy of queriesfor your kind persual .
PLEASEIT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST THAT EITHER RETURNED MY WHOLE AMOUNT WHICH I HADOFFICIALLY PAID Rs.01.95 lacs WHICH I HAD PAID FOR IT FOR THIS VEHICLE OR GIVEME A TOTALLY NEW BRAND VEHICLE
MYTOTAL LOSS OF FUNDING AMOUNT OF Rs.2.50lacs for this vehicle WILL BE DILUTED IN WATER. Rs.55000/- i had paid for the diesel& driver expenses which will be included
Board Of Directors:-
1.Mr.Ratan N Tata
3.Mr.Nusli N Wadia
4. Mr.S M Palia
5. Dr. R A Mashelkar
6.Mr. Nasser Munjee
8.Mr. V K Jairath
9.Mr. Ranendra Sen
11.Mr.Cyrus P Mistry
12.Mr. R Pisharody
13.Mr.S B Borwankar
As per the telephonic disscussionshad with the tata-motors so many executives/sales-persons/workshopmanager/showrooms-officers, i would like to lodge an complaints against of myvehicles INDICA A/C LS MODELS (Tourist-Vehicle),which had given me this VERY VERY OLD VEHICLE AND MAKE IT NEW VEHICLE AND HANDOVER ITTO ME THIS IS VERY BAD POLICY.I dont want thisold vehicle please change this vehicle immediatlly.
It is my humble requestwith all of you that please i need to change this my vehicle,reasons behind,isthat at very first instance this vehicle is very old vechicle,and the amount orcost of this vechicle which i had paid will be for new-vehicle.
FOLLOWING ARE THEPOINT-WISE ALOTS OF PROBLEMS WHICH I AM FACING SINCE FROM THE LAST 02-MONTH:-
1. 01-FIRST FREESERVICES @ NATIONAL AUTOMOBILES WORKSHOP AT PHURSHUNGI,PUNE WILL BE DISGUSTING& DISGRACING/BEHAVING LIKE A BEGGARS .I had reach the showroom at timemorning sharp 09:00 am hrs to till evening 06:00 pm hrs,for servicing purpose,but none of the tatamotors staffs will be responding good, their behaviourlikes BOSS.I had paid Rs.1700/- with this same day and they had given me tatamotors-manualbills.Why?
Car was not properllywash:-
1.Vaccum-Cleaning jobwas not done properlly.
2.Vehicle Jack they aregetting changed
3.NoDusting/maufing/cleaning from the inner side of this vehicle
4.Car sitting sofas arenot yet cleaned throughly
5.They had theft mydiesel at the time of my car-servicing
6.There was totallymuddy rubber mat in my car,at the time of car-servicing i had shown but noreply at all.why?
7.They had made abills/invoice of Rs.1700/-manually.
2.02-nd FREE SERVICINGIn Universal Automobiles, thermax chawk,chinchwad,pune:-
1. Mud Gauard was notcleaned properlly
2.Dusting was not donefrom innerside of this vehicle
3.DeskBoard was notcleaned/Even tyre alloy wheel was also the same things?
4. From the backside ofthis vehicle near the tyre were we kept that surface areas also not cleaned.
IF THIS VEHICLE WHICH I HADPURCHASED SINCE FROM THE LAST 02-MONTH,THEN WHY THIS KIND OF NONSENSE COULDHAPPEN ????????
THE FOLLOWING ARE THEPOINT-WISE WHICH IS FACING IN INDICA V2 A/C LS MODEL NO. MH 14 CX 1763.
1. There was light whitecolour dirty white spot near the left side of this vehicle,which is horrible, being as anew vehicle.WHY?
2. There was NO-WATCHinside of this vehicle.WHY?
3. Even JACK ARE TOO OLD/SCRAPPEDas given by the National Automobiles.WHY?
4. Fifth Tyre ( Alloy Wheel )rim was given just light bendy.WHY?
5. There was NO LOCK& KEY facility inside the deskboard also were driver can sit in front ofhim areas totally opened,There also NO LOCK & KEY facility.WHY?
6. Being A/C INDICA LSMODEL A/C- COOLING was not there inside this vehicle,NO A/C TEMPERATURE comfortable could find inside the vehicle.WHY?
7. No Lighter inside thisvehicle.WHY?
8. No Heater inside thisvehicle.WHY?
9. No cig. place inside thisvehicle,also the place was totally LOCKED IT NEVER OPENED.WHY?
10. From the leftside of thisvehicle the window mirrors getting- too much jammed, we have use handpower foropened
& closed purpose.WHY? Beinghaving this NEW VEHICLE ?
11. The vehicle opened & closedwindows Button was also very very unconsistibles/Losses.WHY?
12. NO FOG LAMP IN THISVEHICLE.WHY?
13. NO A/C facility from the downward side of this vehicle.WHY?
14. POWER-WINDOWSTARRING GIVEN, INSTEAD TO THIS I HAD TOLD HIM TO HANDOVER ME, THE SAME,whereas the amount which i had paid for the power window but not as for themanual hand open windows.WHY?
15.Evensofa sitter was also not comfortable.WHY?
HAVING THIS ABOVE ALOTS OF PROBLEMSIN YOUR INDICA V2 LS MODEL NO MH 14 CX 1763 ( YELLOW PLATE ), I HAD DECIDED NOTTO USE THIS VEHICLE AND SO THAT THE CONCLUSIONS IS TO CHANGED THIS VEHICLEIMMEDIATLLY w.e.f..IF THIS LOTS OF PORBLEMS WAS NOT FINISHED WITHIN THIS STIPULATEDTIME LIMITS,SO THAT I CAN LODGE AN COMPLAINTS LEGALLY IN CONSUMER FORUM COURTAS WELL AS IN DISTRICT HIGH COURT, PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS SAME.
1.Mr.Pravin/Mr.Vijay/Mr.AmbadasKhedkar From National Automobiles,hadapsar pune.
2.Mr.Anna More/Mr.Sandeep TengaleFrom National Automobilesworksho phurshungi, pune.
3.Mr.Rupesh/Mr.Raju Kumbhar/Mr.SudamFrom Universal Automobiles,thermax-chowk
chinchwad,pune. ( As Mr. Sudamservice supervisor had spoken in this regards with mr.Avinash
Jangam/Mr.Wahid through my mobilehaving this lots of -vehicle-service-complaints ,then Mr.
Avinash Jangam had suggested me theName of Mr. Prakash from National Automobiles Workshop told me that please comewith this vehicle at National Automobiles Showroom, WHEN I HAD REACHED INSHOWROOM NOBODY COULD GIVING ANY HOW SINGLE RESPONSE.WHY/ DUE TO HAVING SHORTSPAN OF TIME I AM GETTING RETURNED FROM THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks & Regards