Name of company/service: Ainapur Institute of Management
I had purchased Maruti Ritz from RNS Yeshwantpur about one month back. The after sales support from them is most unsatisfactory for the following reasons.
1. Seat cover chosen me was all black. Rats had damaged the cover and similar one was not available hence I had to agree with an alternate combination to speed up delivery.
2. Was called up at 4pm for delivery. Actual delivery time was 7.15 pm
3. The smart card sent to me has been return for rectification of my father’s name which has been wrongly written. Still waiting for the corrected smart card.
4. I was provided with a orginal key and a duplicate key. I applied for two extra keys. Keys arrived after 15 days and was told to collect the extra keys. On arriving no one asked me to get the duplicate key. I had to wait for 3 hours for the password to come and they registered the three keys.
5. After about a week when I tried to operate the duplicate key it would not work. Went again to RNS Motors who this time realized that the duplicate key had not been registered. Once again brought the the other two keys and this time the four keys was registered. I had to wait approximately 3 hours for the password and registration of four keys.
6. Today I complained that the remote was not working properly. Went to RNS and they rectified it. On reaching home found that the key manually operation of four doors was not functioning after going to RNS once again. Now they have informed that it can be set right only by Maruti Nippon guys tomorrow only.
Please let me know what is customer satisfaction and how do you apply to your unit RNS Yeshwantpur. Very poor management control.
Sudarshan 7/1 8th main 13th cross malleshwaram B’lore 560003