To whom it may concern,
I, Anup Kumar Jana, son of Kanailal Jana(Policy no-179557-0000-00), want to bring to your notice that, My father is currently insured by SBI general Insurance[corporate insurance ]. We have been suffering and harassed a lot since last 4 months to get reimbursement of the amount spent in my father’s operation which was done on 14th June, this year. We have submitted all the necessary documents in SBI GENERAL office, Kolkata.
As an Ex- WBSEDCL employee, my father is currently insured by your company. I would like to bring to your notice, what actually happened during last 4 months.
1. My father’s operation was done in TATA MEDICAL CENTER, KOLKATA as he had one TUMOR.(Date-14/06/2018)
2. As, we have not received health card from your side, we could not have cashless facility.
3. All the documents related to the operation which were provided by hospital, was submitted to SBI General office.(Contact person: Vishal Pradhan.Ph-8334939007)
4. After a few days, we have received a letter mentioning the documents which we have not submitted.
5. We were guided by Mr. Vishal Pradhan, and as per his suggestions, we have visited to the hospital to collect few more documents required by your side and submitted to your office.
6. Even after submitting everything provided by hospital, we received another one letter stating the same points.
7. We have again visited hospital and shown the letter sent from your side, again they have provided all the necessary documents as per the requirement from your side.
8. Once again we have submitted all the documents to SBI General office.
9. Yesterday, Once again we have received one letter from your side which was reminder to submit pending documents.
My father is a cancer patient. Its very difficult to always go to hospital which is nearly 100Km far from our home town all the time even after submitting all the necessary proofs of operation and related treatments.
I would like to request you to kindly look into this matter as we are being harassed by your company. We have not received any amount even after such long time due to few negligence from your side.
1. Till now we have not received the health card.
2. SBI General did not at all take care of reimbursing the amount which was spent for my father’s treatment even though he was secured by your insurance company. I have attached some of the proofs which are available with us related to the documents submissions. I am also providing you the details of my claim.
Patient name- Kanailal Jana
Corporate name- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd- A
Policy No- 179557-0000-00