Name of company/service: Sudha Technologies
I am Sreekanth from Hyderabad. I have taken Franchise of SITD (Society for Information Technology) in the name of Sudha Technologies in the year 2010 January.
At the time of Registration i paid Rs. 70000 to the concern organization on certain terms & Conditions.
The below are the terms & Conditions
1. The amount which paid is not refundable at any circumstances
2. The company is responsible for Generating Admissions through Marketing and giving Ads in the News paper at Quarterly once.
3. Once admission generated the SITD will collect registration fee from the concern students by DD and the rest of the fees to be paid in installments to the center.
4. SITD Proposed Courses are Multimedia, Hardware & Networking, Tally and Teacher Training Course.
5. As per the agreement i paid entire amount but still today the SITD has not given any single admission to me.
6. In the last year 2011 August they have given me a SGSY Project to give training to Poor people. As per the Agreement they have allotted me to train 40 students in the respective Area for which they are agreed to pay Rs.3000/- per student and Rs.1000/- additional for the placement. The project completed in 3 months and till date they given me only Rs. 20000/-. In the month of Feb-2012 I argued for the balance amount then they are adjusted Rs.20000/- from the regional branch located at Hyderabad.
From Last one week i am trying to reach them but no one is giving proper response and some times they are not lifting by seeing my mobile number. When i said i will take legal action against them they said do what ever you want.
I kindly request you to do Justice to me.
Thanks & Regards