@Hyundia India please answer these questions.
– If car tyres needed changing why wasn’t it advised after the first time it was given for service? It was not even mentioned after the re-service done to correct wobbling. But now you are saying that the tyres anyway need to be changed, so don’t bother us? Is this the customer service @Hyundaiindia? This is after stealing / misplacing one of our tyres!!!
– What about the damage of all tyres due to the wobbling induced in a perfectly good car after routine service?
– What about damage to other parts of car, due to this severe wobbling?
– What about the misery suffered by the passengers and driver due to the induced wobbling, not to mention that one of the passengers is a 75yr old heart patient?
– What about the associated stress and anxiety due to time taken in resolving this issue?
– What about our misplaced trust that if 1 tyre can be changed without notice, what about other parts of the car?
– What about cheating a loyal customer of over 2 decades?