Name of company/service: Model Shoes
50 Blunders by HSBC Bank in Home loan a/c No-019609528220. Breach of TRUST. Mental tortures & Harassments by HSBC Bank.
I have availed a loan of Rs-1961929/- from HSBC Bank in 2005. In 2008, I came to know from bank’s issued statements that bank is manipulating my a/c statements/calculations since 2005.Till date, I have received more than more than 100 incorrect & manipulated statements which I have forwarded to bank for their reply but despite my more than 300 emails/letters to bank’s every top ranked officer including CEO , I have not received any correct ex[planations from bank .
Shockingly, instead of rectifying its mistakes & resolving my issues, Bank’s Nodal officer is asking me to ignore bank’s blunders in my a/c.Till date, I have made Complaint at RBI & finance minister office not once but 4-5 times. RBI has also fired HSBC officer for bank’s unfair trade practices etc.
kindly refer Some of my complaints:—–
(1) Instead of bank’s issued one loan amount of Rs-1961929/- ,bank’s issued statements are reflecting 5 more non issued loan amounts totalling more than Ninety lacs.
(2) Two non issued loan amounts added in my principal amount. Loan tenure also increased by 13 instalments.
(3) Bank’s issued same day’s 4 statements are reflecting 4 contradictory loan tenure calc results.i.e. 180,263, 274 & 303 .There is diff. of more than 100 instalments in same day’s statements.Diff. of 100 * 20000 =20 Lacs-
(4)HSBC Bank’s issued Nine statements are reflecting nine contradictory balance loan tenure calc results despite calc on same amount of Rs.1829622/- at same r.o.i. 12.5%.
(5)HSBC bank’s issued amort sch.st.dt. 10/11/2009 & 14/11/2009 & bank’s statement dt.10-2-2010 reflecting balance loan tenure as 254,255 & 253 months resp despite calc on same amount of Rs-1829622/- at 12.5%
(6)HSBC bank’s issued amort sch.st.dt. 4/6/2010 & 12/6/2009 reflecting balance loan tenure as 251 & 252 months resp despite calc on same amount of Rs-1826959/- at 12.5% .There is diff. of One Emi . There is loan due date diff. of 13 months
(7)HSBC bank’s issued amort sch.st.dt. 23/6/2010 ,Nodal officer’s certified Amort schedule dt. 8/7/2009 & bank’s statement dt.30-6-2010 reflecting 2 contradictory balance loan tenure calc.results ,three contradictory loan due date calc results despite calc on same amount of Rs-1825800/- at 12.5%There is diff. of One Emi.. There is loan due date diff. of 13 months
(8)HSBC bank’s issued amort sch.st.dt. 15/9/2011 & 16/5/2012 & bank’s statement dt.30-6-2010 & bank’s stat.dt.13-12-2011 Aare reflecting 2 contradictory balance loan tenure calc.results ,three contradictory loan due date calc results despite calc on same amount of Rs-1825800/- at 12.5%.There is diff. of NINE Emi’s. There is loan due date diff. of 36 months
(9)HSBC Bank’s issued Eight interest paid certificates, issued for same financial year 2007-2008 are reflecting 5 contradictory interest paid amounts.
(10) Bank’s issued SIX interest paid certificates, issued for same financial year 2008-2009 are reflecting 4 contradictory interest paid amounts.
(11) 5 contradictory interest calc results on same amount of rs-1829622/- at 12.5%.
(12) Discepancies in bank’s Nodal officer ‘s issued two certified copies of interest paid certf of same financial year 2008-2009.
(13) Discrepancies in calc results in bank’s issued statements & bank’s excel calc results.
(14) Discrepancies in calc results in Nodal officer’s issued certified copies & Chief Nodal officer’s issued certified copies .Both are not only contradictory to each other but are contradictory bank’s excel calc results.
(15) My payments are not reflecting.
(16) bank’s emi calc are wrong & contradictory to bank’s own excel calc results.
(17) Bank’s loan tenure calc are wrong & contradictory to bank’s own excel calc results.
(18) Bank has stopped issuing me statements.
Surprisingly, as per HSBC Bank’s own Excel Emi calculator, bank’s above mentioned all interest & loan tenure calc results are incorrect.
Sir, there are still 40 more such blunders which I have already forwarded to bank. Bank has still not replied the same.
Instead of resolving my issues,bank is harassing me for wrong payments.
This might be the first time in indian banking history that any bank has made such blunders in customer’s a/c.
as per RBI banking rules,there should not be a single paise doff. on same calc but as for as my a/c is concerned,there is diff. of more than 100 instalments in same day’s statements.i.e. diff. of more than twenty lacs.
I hope,HSBC will reply & resolve my issues immediately.
I request all persons who are harassed by HSBC Bank ,to contact me immediately. We all will take action against HSBC Bank CEO & other officers.
email id–[email protected]